AFIT Spouses Recipe Club
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Pizza Dip with French Bread Crisps by Katelyn Fischer
Pizza Dip with French Bread Crisps
8 oz. cream cheese - softened
1/2 tsp. dried parsley
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 grated parmesan
1 cup pizza sauce (or your favorite jarred pasta sauce)
2 oz. sliced pepperoni
1. Preheat over to 350. Saute onions and garlic over medium heat in oil 6-8 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, parsley, basil, and sautéed onions and garlic.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture into a 9-inch pie pan, and sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 1/4 cup of parmesan over the cream cheese mixture.
4. Top with the pizza sauce. Sprinkle the remaining cheeses over the sauce and top with pepperoni.
5. Bake in preheated over for 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
French Bread Crisps
1 loaf of french bread
melted butter or olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Slice the french bread diagonally (and depending on what size you want your crisps, cut slices in half or quarters).
3. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet. Lightly brush the bread with melted butter or olive oil.
4. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)