AFIT Spouses Recipe Club
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Pizza Casserole by Allison Forbes
2 lbs hamburger
1 medium onion
1 medium chopped green pepper (optional)
1 large can mushrooms drained (optional)
2 large jars spaghetti sauce
3 c uncooked seashell macaroni
1 package sliced pepperoni
2 cups shredded
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease 9x13 pan.
2) Boil 3 cups of pasta according to directions on box. Drain and then spread evenly across bottom of pan.
3) Pour half the spaghetti sauce over pasta.
4) Brown hamburger and add in onion and green pepper and mushrooms if desired.
5) Sprinkle hamburger mixture over sauce.
6) Top with remaining sauce.
5) Layer pepperoni over entire dish.
6) Top with the shredded cheese.
7) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)