Monday, September 21, 2009

October Cooking Club

So the winner for the fall cooking club is....
Cooking with Fall Ingredients
(don't worry though, we'll come beck to crock-pot cooking this winter)

Here's what we need:
2 appetizers
2 main dishes
4 sides
1 soup or salad
1 bread
2 desserts
beverages
ice
(Please plan to feed 8-10 people)

To sign up to bring a dish please use the comment section on this post. Post what you want to bring and which ingredient from the list below you will include in your dish. For example, you may want to bring and appetizer with chestnuts in it so here is what you post...your name, appetizer, and chestnuts.

Please use one of the following ingredients in your dish
Apples
Gourds
Pumpkin
Chestnuts
Mushrooms
Pecans
Squash
Pomegranates
Pears
Dates
Corn

There will be an evite sent out for cooking club. Please be sure to respond.

9 comments:

  1. Please e-mail me a copy of your recipe if you have time. Also, bring a copy to the club night.
    Thanks!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok we've got pumpkin bread and an appetizer using dates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring a dessert using apples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bring Pecan apple stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring a pumpkin roll- dessert. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bring a Pomegranate chicken main dish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie. I don't have your e-mail address. Can you e-mail it to me at gaefrey@hotmail.com? I will then e-mail you the recipe for my pumpkin cake roll. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete