1 package small pasta
20 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 package of grape/cherry tomatoes, halved
3 bell peppers, diced
¼ red onion, diced
5 celery stalks, diced
2 cucumbers, diced
Any other veggie that you like, diced
Olive oil, to taste
Vinegar, to taste
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Bring water to a boil; add shrimp and return to boil; reduce heat; simmer 3-5 min.
2. Drain shrimp well and rinse with cold water.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain; rinse with cold water; drain again.
4. Combine shrimp, pasta, and all diced vegetables.
5. Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste.
6. Pour over pasta mixture and toss until coated.
7. Cover salad and chill before serving.