Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Girls in the House!

Hello Ladies!  My name is Ophelia Dunk.  Alesya Flynn and I will be leading the AFIT Spouses Recipe Club this year.  We thank Amanda Carl for leading it in the past.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My husband Adam and I moved to Ohio from Los Angeles, CA in August last year, and we are loving our new home so far.  A main reason for the smooth transition that I have had over these past few months has been the friends that I have made through Recipe Club, so I am extremely excited to be co-leading it now.  Please feel free to contact me or Alesya on Facebook if you have any questions regarding Recipe Club.  Also, don't forget keep checking the blog for new recipes as soon as we begin meeting again next month!
Alesya & me at 2012 AFIT Holiday Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment