- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, except use 3/4 cup oil, add dry pudding mix and melted chocolate, stir.
- Drop batter, 2 inches apart, into 20 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray, using 1 Tbsp. batter for each.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. Spread onto 10 cakes; cover with remaining cakes.