Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Breakfast Potatoes



Prepared by: Christine Sabatowski

For my potatoes I didnt use any measurements so if you make them you can just use how much you want and think.

I use Russet Potatoes. I washed and poked them with a fork and precooked them in the microwave till they were about 80% cooked. Once they were cool enough to handle I cut them into 1 inch pieces.
Then I get a pan hot with oil and butter, enough oil to cover the bottom on the pan and about 2 tablespoons of butter (or less if you want)
Once the butter is melted and the oil is hot add the potatoes and season them with any seasoning that you want. I use Italian seasoning and vegetable seasoning, Mix the potatoes so they are coated with the oil, butter and seasoning.
Cook until they are done and crispy. They will crisp up once most of the oil and butter is gone. Make sure that you stir the potatoes often to keep from burning the seasoning and the potatoes and that you get an even crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment