Wednesday, November 18, 2009

December Holiday Party

Alright ladies, I know that I said in an email that we were going to have a hometown favorite meal for our December cooking club but, I changed my mind. The December theme is...

Christmas Morning Breakfast

Please plan on joining us on December 1st at the Prairies Welcome Center at 6:30...for a Christmas "brinner" - for those of you that are unfamiliar with the term, it's breakfast for dinner. Please prepare one dish that you would serve for a special holiday breakfast in your home. We also need volunteers to bring juice, milk, punch, cider, hot chocolate etc. for us to drink. Evite will follow soon!

Also - If you wanna wear some Christmas PJ's feel free - I know I will be wearing mine! Hope to see you all there!

One last thing - please e-mail me your recipe so that I can get all recipes on the blog as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment