- 12 oz GF Pasta (I used Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta)
- 1/4cup butter
- 1/4cup Bob's Red Mill AP Flour mix
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2cups milk
- 18 oz cheese (I used pepper jack & white cheddar)
chipotle chili powder to taste
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- 3 While macaroni is cooking, melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil. Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat. Stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constanly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- 4 Drain macaroni. Gently stir macaroni into cheese sauce. Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with sesame seeds and chipotle chili powder. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.